From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<I think this point drives to the heart of the debate on gun control and
the
fact that you answer it with levity disappoints me.>>>

Oh dear. You dont really need me to answer this!
Prince Phillip did it better than I could when he quoted the case for
cricket bats being banned.

BTW, lots of people are barred from driving cars, but would not be barred
from possessing firearms.

The point I have tried to make, with a severe lack of success, is that some
restrictions are necessary, unless you want the likes of Mr Kleasen and
every other psycopathic criminal on the country wandering around tooled up
to the eyeballs.

Who would you rather make the decision on suitability?

Are you in favour of a total lack of control?

Please dont answer with levity.

IG

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]