Start Accepting Credit Cards Online !!

"Real solutions for eCommerce at a fraction of the cost."

If you apply within 48 Hours, you are entitled to:

  • Web Terminal with Real-Time Credit Card Processing
  • Shopping Cart with Unlimited Products
  • Seamlessly Integrates with Your Existing Web Site
  • NO Programming Required
  • Ability to Manually Process Phone / Mail Orders Online
  • 128 Bit SSL Encryption (highest level of security)
  • Fraud Protection
  • 24 Hour Technical & Customer Support

Our Merchant Account has the Lowest Rates on the Net !!!

  • You'll Receive Your Very Own Pre-Approved Merchant Account
  • Direct Deposit into your Checking Account Within 1-2 Days
  • Discount Rate of 2.4% + 25 cents per transaction
  • One-Time Setup Fee: $495 or  ($29/mo. lease to own)
  • Secure Shopping Cart Fee: $15 / month
  • Customer Support Fee: $10 / month
  • *** $195 Application Fee is WAIVED  for a Limited Time !!! ***
To pre-apply with NO Obligation, simply fill out the following form,
and one of our sales representatives will contact you right away:
<===== Please maximize this email before completing the form. =====>

First Name:
Last Name:
Company:
State:
Phone Number:
Best time to call:
E-mail Address:
Website Address:
(if applicable)
Type of Business:
If you received this message in error or wish to be taken off our mailing list:
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE REMOVED

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 – SECTION 301). "Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by submitting a request to REMOVE.