At 12:09 PM -0500 12/7/00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Could you e-mail with some sites I could go to and see young male
>porn.  Saw your e-mail at a nambla site.  I have not been able to
>find any young male porn sites.  Would appreciate the help.

Officer Matt Frewberg,

We are unable to process your request at this time. We are busy here
supplying Law Enforcement with the bomb-making information that their
supervisor, Sen. Feinstein, has ordered them to find on the Internet.

--Tim May
--
(This .sig file has not been significantly changed since 1992. As the
election debacle unfolds, it is time to prepare a new one. Stay tuned.)