Dear Multex Investor Member:

Youre invited to an exclusive preview of Multex Investors NEW Personal Finance Channel
at http://www.multexpf.com?mktg=mitxie.  Use this new resource of timely, reliable
information and tools to help you make more informed decisions about your personal
finances on such topics as mortgages, insurance, and retirement.

As a Multex Investor member, you can take advantage of this great new content before
its made available to the public.  Simply visit http://www.multexpf.com?mktg=mitxie
to: Ask an expert for advice on mortgages, insurance, or retirement planning; read
informative educational articles and case studies; use the Broker Centers objective
tool to find out which brokerage firm best fits your needs, and more.

At the Personal Finance Channel, you can also learn from the strategies other
investors have tried. The channel presents real-life case studies that examine
important life events like planning for retirement distributions, deciding whether to
take a home equity loan or a home equity line of credit, and planning for long-term
care.

Were excited to bring you this new Personal Finance Channel, and we hope that it
enhances your experience on Multex Investor.

Click here:  http://www.multexpf.com?mktg=mitxie

Sincerely,

Robin Spindel
Director of Marketing
Multex.com

P.S. As always, we greatly appreciate your feedback and input.  Feel free to contact
us anytime at mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]