From: Gordon Jeff  TIGTA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Bell trial schedule
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 10:13:02 -0500
:

John

You will need to be present at the Tacoma Courthouse at 9:00am on Tuesday,
4/3/01.  We anticipate you will testify on Tuesday, but it may extend to
Wednesday 4/4/01, depending on the pace of the trial, so the return flight
should not be scheduled prior to 5pm on 4/4/01.  In order to be reimbursed
for travel, all travel arrangements need to be made through the Dru Mercer
at the US Attorney's office, (206) 553-7970.  Let me know if you have any
questions.

Jeff

-----