On Wednesday 23 July 2003 02:56, Sarad AV wrote:

> Yesterdays briefing on the death of saddams sons-the
> bodies were said to be send for positive
> identification through dna tests.How are these samples
> obtained anyway?Royal Saloons,Royal Doctors,Visits to
> the US during peace times?What more effecient methods
> are used?

Samples from known relatives, I'd guess, along with any other means that
comes to hand.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

"If someone is so fearful that, that they're going to start using
their weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that
these people have these weapons at all!"  -- Rep. Henry Waxman