On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 11:39:41PM -0500, Jim Choate wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Aug 2003, Harmon Seaver wrote:
>
> >  Spin doctor yer ass. A bullet is a bullet is a bullet. Cartridge is quite
> > something else
>
> You mean 'casing', a cartridge is a bullet, case, powder, and primer. The
> whole shebang. Which is what they're talking about with 'bullet'.

   Uhh, are you not able to read these days? Better re-read my last post, you
snipped it and then said what I just said:

" Spin doctor yer ass. A bullet is a bullet is a bullet. Cartridge is quite
something else -- made up of case, powder, primer, and *bullet*. So their
ignorance is apparant, if they don't even know the basic facts, what could they
possibly have to say that was relevant?
"
   I don't mean "casing".

   Geez. What is your problem?