On Wednesday 06 August 2003 15:23, Cardenas wrote:
> once again, we can count on Tim May to contribute the least
> productive comment to this thread.

I'm peeved with Tim, too. He's moving in on my turf!

Tim wrote:
>> (I may start pulling cores on their tires after seeing so many
>> apparently-fully-mobile persons getting out of their cars and vans
with
>> the "Handicapped" placards.

Nah, kneecap the fake crips instead. Let them deserve their special
license plates.

--
Steve Furlong    Computer Condottiere   Have GNU, Will Travel

"If someone is so fearful that, that they're going to start using
their weapons to protect their rights, makes me very nervous that
these people have these weapons at all!"  -- Rep. Henry Waxman