|Home |Terms of Use |About Us |FAQ |Access Account |Contact Us

Security Service Notification
Dear Customer ,

we recently update our system, and suspect that your egold account my need to verification.
Protecting the security of you account and of the e-gold network is out primary concern.

Clik the link below in order to regain access to your account.

https://www.e-gold.com/acct/cancel.asp?Acct=0&SecureUpdate=0&NewModel=italmoda1

For more information about how to protect your account. please visit e-gold faq's. you can feel to call our Costumer Service Suport Center between 8:00 AM and 6:30 PM (Eastern Standard Time), Monday trough Friday and 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM on Saturday.

1-402-935-2050 toll-free U.S & Canada

1-614-921-2450 International caller

we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and apriciate your asssistance in helping us maintain the integrity of the entire e-gold system. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Please do not reply to this mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answere. For assistance, log in to your e-gold account.

e-gold, e-silver, e-platinum, e-palladium, e-metal, Better Money, AUG, AGG, PTG, PDG
are trademarks of e-gold Ltd.
G&SR contact information
Operator of e-gold