Cyphrpunk wrote...

The notion that someone who is willing to spend months in jail just to
keep a promise of silence "needs killing" is beyond bizarre and is
downright evil. This list supports the rights of individuals to tell
the government to go to hell, and that is exactly what Judy Miller
did. She should be a hero around here. It's disgusting to see these
kinds of comments from a no-nothing like "Major Variola".

While I agree that Variola has his bizarre moments, much of what he says at least merits further investigation. He partially fills a role that May filled, before his final descent into madness...

I, for one, welcome his return to posting, and it's not too much effort to hit the delete button on a post-by-post basis.

-TD