Dear Readers,

We apologize to those of you who recently asked Mezuzah questions
(follow-ups to the mailings we sent about the first wave of questions),
which were not answered. In order to give them the proper attention that
they deserve, we consulted with Rav Eliyahu Feldman, who generously gave me
a large block of his time to discuss the Mezuzah topics. However, I have
not yet been able to follow up with him (as his oldest child's wedding was
two nights ago -- Mazal Tov!).

BE"H we will get back to you about the Mezuzah questions as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Rabbi Mordecai Kornfeld

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with this text in the body of the message:
unsubscribe daf-discuss