(Please include header and footer when redistributing this material.)

                 THE DAFYOMI DISCUSSION LIST

      brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
             Rosh Kollel Rabbi Mordecai Kornfeld
                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kidushin 030: Number of verses in the Torah
Dr. Isaac Betech Nissan  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:

Dear Rab Kornfeld hy"v
I would like to know if you have an explanation on Chetzian shel pesukim?
Yashar Koyach!

Thank you very much.

Dr. Isaac Betech Nissan (T.O.V.), Mexico City, MEXICO
---------------
The Kollel replies:

In our Yosef Da'as you will find the following references:

Teshuvos ha'Ge'onim Harkabi #3
Hamikra veh'Mesorah (Rav Reuven Margoliyus) #4, #10
Iyunim b'Divrei Chazal uvil'Shonam (Erentroy) pp. 132-141
Tiferes Shmuel on the Maharsha here
Ya'avetz Megilah 29
Emes l'Yakov here
Megadim Chadashim Berachos 14b

Best wishes,
Mordecai Kornfeld

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with this text in the body of the message:
unsubscribe daf-discuss