So yeah, the network enabled beagle issue still isn't addressed in
hardy, but if we rebuild and provide backports of the gnome stack then
I guess its fine. Its all still more or less the same packaging I
originally did, which is a little bit of a bummer, I was hoping there
would be some awesome means of handling avahi support in a package,
but I guess not..

Bad news is with the kde4 release and subsequent package surge, the
build servers are a little backed up, once I have everything built and
in a ppa I'll hit the list again.

Cheers,
Kevin Kubasik

--