Hi Everyone,

I would like to invite you all to the 2013 Bangalore Open DataCamp that
will be held on March 2nd and 3rd.  This event is dedicated to discussing
and exploring Open Data in India and the many people and projects that use
data.

http://odc.datameet.org/odcblr2013/

Last year we had 150 people come and participate and had presentations from
various places from UID to governance to education, and how they are using
data to attack a particular problem. Last year's event was a catalyst and
sparked two more events, one in Hyderabad and on in Chennai dedicated to
open data or working with data.  Also projects relating to transportation
and climate have been done.

I would like to ask you or your team to come and participate if possible,
it will be a great event. We are going to have talks from Data.Gov.IN, a
data hackathon and workshops related to skill building.

The themes this year are:

Sustainable Development Through Data - Can our development projects benefit
from open data?
Privacy/security - What are the risks?
Relevance of Open Data - When is open data relevant when isn't it?
Data for Activism - How to make change with data?
Standardization - How do get on the same page?

If you have a talk you would like to give please let us know.

http://odc.datameet.org/odcblr2013/

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

Bangalore DataMeet

--
Nisha Thompson