Hi friends,

I'm desperately looking for the following data. It would be a great help
for my thesis if someone can share this data.

   1. *Street network*: street classification, street name, if any
   additional data related to traffic and transportation. I tried to download
   this data from geofabrik. But the file size is huge so due to network
   issues I didn't able to download.
   2. *Public transit network*: PT routes, PT stops, route timings/
   frequency in GIS format. This data is already available in openbangalore
   blog in SQLITE format. I'm looking for the same data in GIS format. I
   didn't know if is there a way to convert SQLite to GIS

Please if anybody has this data do share.

Thanks
--

With Regards
Jyothi Chava