Hi everyone,

Would appreciate any leads for the following data:

1. Tehsil-wise data from the 2005/06 Indian Agricultural Census survey.
There are a number of tehsil tables online at http://agcensus.dacnet.nic.in,
but before I consider web scraping, I'm wondering if there is already a
consolidated dataset somewhere?

2. Tehsil-wise rainfall data from the last few years. The India Water Portal
<http://www.indiawaterportal.org/articles/district-wise-monthly-rainfall-data-list-raingauge-stations-india-meteorological-department>
 has
some data monthly rainfall data available at the district level, but not
lower levels. I came across a paper using tehsil-wise data that quoted its
source as NASA, but I've had no luck finding it.

Many thanks,
Swetha