This conference seems to have lot of interdisciplinary topics most of us
are already working on. I recommend people to have a look at the sections
and submit your work. There are multiple sections where your work should
fit in

   - Accuracy, accountability and relevance of open data
   - Censoring and restriction of open data (GeoSpatial Regulation Bill is
   all about restrictions)
   - Copyright, intellectual property issues of open data
   - Freedom of information policies
   - Innovation with open data
   - Licensing of open data
   - Institutional mechanisms for open data and open source
   - Measurement and evaluation of open government efforts
   - Multi-lingual data and localization of open data
   - Open source use in data governance and sharing
   - Policy interventions for open data and open source
   - Pricing and access to open content
   - Sharing and cooperation policies between departments
   - Technologies and standards for data storing and transformation
   - Technologies for open data
   - Sharing of e-governance research data
   - Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
   - GIS applications for decision support
   - Public-private-people partnerships (Really interesting if you read
   Arun Maira)
   - Participatory budgeting
   - Open government data ecosystems
   - Data-driven citizen journalism
   - Transport – mobile collaborative transport
   - Local versus national Digital Government
   - Resistance to Digital Government (aadhaar)
   - Digital traceability and privacy loss
   - Smart ********** (fill whatever you want)

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com
*"Not everyone who wanders is lost, I am probably a bit"*