Hello Datameeters!!
Greetings from Ahmedabad!

We are happy to announce our next "Air Pollution Data Party" meetup on 3rd Sept
at 7:00pm. Meetup is hosted at Oizom Instruments Pvt. Ltd. I would like to
welcome all ahmedabadi datameeters to this meetup!

This meetup is regarding audience to know what air pollution data is available
out there and how can access that data.

Agenda:
• parameters in air pollution data
• AirOwl : tiny air pollution measurement device demo
• Open Data available for air pollution data in India
• Open Environment Platform by India Open Data Association(IODA) demo
• questions/answers

Find more details at :
https://www.meetup.com/datameet-ahmedabad/events/233591442/ and please RSVP
asap as we have limited seats.