To support India’s air pollution modeling framework, we processed the NCEP
Reanalysis global meteorological fields for 2015 through the 3D-WRF
meteorological model. We have presented a summary for 640 districts here.
The processed data is available for each of the districts as a text file,
which includes hourly surface wind speed, surface wind direction,
precipitation, surface temperature, and mixing height – key parameters
which determine the intensity of dispersion of emissions in the region.

http://www.urbanemissions.info/india-2015meterology-bydistrict/

We also conduct 3-day meteorological forecast for the region covering the
Indian Subcontinent and the National Capital Region of Delhi, updated
everyday at ~7:00 PM (IST), available separately
@ http://www.indiaairquality.info/iaqi-meteo/
@ http://www.urbanemissions.info/daqi-overview/daqi-meteo/

With regards,
Sarath