This is great.

Apart from accessing the data from FACTLY.
As a Public Policy student, How can i be a part of FACTLY in their
endeavor.
Please let me know.

Warm Regards,

*Kedar Annam*
+91-8898573468
Public Policy Student | St. Xavier’s College
Climate Leader | The Climate Reality Project
Program Officer-Community Investment | United Way Mumbai

“Everyone You Meet has something Valuable to Teach You”.