Hi Raphael,

Electoral roll have very old data, even which is published in 2017
http://ceo.kerala.gov.in/electoralrolls.html

Taluk/Local Govt mapping have been changed much.
Data ECI publishing is based on 2005 Local Govt delimitation.
Taluk has increased from 63 to 75.

State election commission had updated data. Now their list is not seeing.
sec.kerala.gov.in

Thanks,
Naveen