There various direct and indirect taxes. Customs taxes could have been
estimated through the exports and imports data which is now shutdown. We
can technically demand each tax authority metadata of taxes collected for
each transaction. They are tracking this data anyway.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com