HI,

I have answered a almost exactly similar question on Quora using VBA

Please see my answer here

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-transpose-column-headers-in-Excel-to-match-row-headers-only-if-a-value-is-present-in-a-corresponding-cell/answer/Dilip-Damle

There are other answers to that question.

I would use my own VBA for this task.

But after the quora question and other answers I learnt that the latest
version of excel have UNPIVOT feature which can do the above task.

Please google UNPIVOT

Regards

Dilip Damle

You can find me hanging around at this place most often
https://www.quora.com/profile/Dilip-Damle