Hi Akshay or others in Delhi who may be interested,

In the event that sodmebody else hasn't done it already, do try to digitize
these boundaries and put it on github.

I'll encourage you to find a college department that's into mapping, find a
room with projector and many plugpoints or computers, and do a map-a-thon
with a class of students. Make teams of two or three each and have them do
a different map each. Keep a google spreadsheet open that tracks each ward
and wh's doing it and final link. I had done this with a class of planning
students in Pune a couple of years ago with develpment plan maps and after
some initial walking-through it went quite well.. the students themselves
got interested and engaged in the activity.

Things would also get much easier if there is an image or pdf somewhere
with all the wards combined. I guess it's not there in the govt site but
might be there elsewhere. It would probably be lower resolution and less
accurate but would serve the purpose if you know your streets.

I know two ways : One using GeoRefencer in QGIS alongwith a plugin that
imports a map tile layer (recently did Pune's new wards
<https://gist.github.com/answerquest/db11b5c7be7e00765ae33152124aba1e>
using this way), and another using a web based tool called mapwarper (had
warped
development plan maps <http://nikhilvj.cu.cc/files/overlap.html> with
students using that way).

Here's a link to a guide on the second method. For the first I'm sure a web
search will give some walkthroughs.
http://datameet.org/2016/08/12/guide-on-digitizing-static-maps/

-Nikhil VJ
Pune