Hi,

Quick shout-out : would you be interested in participating in this exercise?

Links for context:
http://www.paanifoundation.in/
http://www.paanifoundation.in/en/get-involved/
If you have the time, please see the Battle Against Drought movie on their
main page. Will explain everything. And it has english subtitles.

Quick details:
Satyamev Jayate Water Cup 2017 Launched by the Chief Minister of
Maharashtra on 3rd January 2017
Competition Period: 8th April to 22nd May | Applications Received from
2,024 villages from 30 talukas!

Please read the email below for what we can do.

--
Cheers,
Nikhil