Yes,

Thanks a lot .. this is what I was looking for.

Ultimately all the information on such sites needs to go in to creation of
a Visually useful map. That was my attempt. for Goa to start with

Let me work on it.

 I was searching all over the place wit the keyword Panchayat and not
LGB...

With datameet working on Village maps we could have a lot that can be done
by combining those maps and such data.

We can build much better maps of administration at all levels after we have
data at almost Atomic level