Here's another map of the transit network using the BMTC data shared by
Sajjad thats shows route numbers and stop names. Might be of use to explore:

View Map
<https://api.mapbox.com/styles/v1/planemad/cijp92dot000jcakwl2e3vm46.html?title=true&access_token=pk.eyJ1IjoicGxhbmVtYWQiLCJhIjoiemdYSVVLRSJ9.g3lbg_eN0kztmsfIPxa9MQ#11.0/12.978073/77.560178/0>