That's wonderful. We will be happy to do so! Let us know when you are ready.

 EqualsCPSJ in fact has been a partner of CBGA for ages, and wrote the
chapter on disability this year for the budget report. I was hoping this
would have been fixed by now considering she had flagged the issue at the
start itself, but happy it is happening .