Dear Colleagues,

I was working on different greenscapes of Kolkata Metropolitan Area.
However, I do not have a shapefile for the Metropolitan Area and Kolkata
Municipal Area. Is there a source where I can find a shapefile for Kolkata
Metropolitan Area and Kolkata Municipal Area?

It would be really helpful if someone could suggest a source for the
shapefiles.

Regards and best,

Partha