Hello Mr. Sharad Lele
I have checked Sumit Mishra's data

It looks good

I have converted the Code-Mapping tables to MDB format and attached here
for the benefit of others.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw9Ef2_V5qDeU01rUjRtYnE2SkU

This is exactly the same data form the above link in Mr. Lele's post and
have the same copyright I have added two quiries one each for Rural and
urban for mismatching names.