*** DBI Mailing List Archives

MarkMail is a free service for searching mailing list archives. They’ve recently
loaded 530,000 emails from 75 perl-related mailing lists into their index.
They’ve got a home page for searching these lists at http://perl.markmail.org/
The search interface makes it easy to drill-down into the results
in various ways.

I'm especially pleased that they have good archives for the DBI lists:
dbi-announce: http://perl.markmail.org/search/list:org.perl.dbi-announce
dbi-users:    http://perl.markmail.org/search/list:org.perl.dbi-users
dbi-dev:      http://perl.markmail.org/search/list:org.perl.dbi-dev

*** Ohloh

Ohloh.net "aims to map the landscape of open source software development".
The DBI project has a page: http://www.ohloh.net/projects/3583
If you're an Ohloh user and use the DBI, please add it to your "Stack".
(If you've ever comitted a patch to an open source project repository
then the details are probably already on ohloh.net.)

I have a page that lists all the projects I've worked on (where the code
is in a public repository): http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/4675
If you're an Ohloh user and feel my work deserves it, your Kudos are welcome.

*** Blog

And finally, I've taken the plunge and got myself one of those shiny
weblog things. Perhaps you'll find it occasionally interesting.
http://blog.timbunce.org

A recent post provides a handy presentation for countering perl myths
http://blog.timbunce.org/2008/03/08/perl-myths/

Tim.