Dear community,

I'm quite pleased to announce the release of DBD::mysql 4.024. This release has
been made possible by the most-appreciated help of Michiel Beijen and others
who helped me out to get some work done and the project moving. Also a great
thanks to Rudy Lippan for reminding me that people were interested in helping!

The fixes in this release:

* Fix memory leak if mysql_server_prepare is enabled - RT76462 - Masahiro Chiba
* Small dist improvements:  Michiel Beijen <michiel.bei...@otrs.com>
* Undefined $DBI::errstr on execute fail on Windows: Michiel Beijen
<michiel.bei...@otrs.com>
* Better diagnostics for 80procs.t Fixes RT#71199: Alexandr Ciornii
<alexcho...@gmail.com>
* Fix #64013: INSTALL.pod is shown with 'man install': Juergen Weigert
<j...@suse.com>
* Added 'testport' to keys in Makefile.PL Fixes RT#83492: Michiel Beijen
<michiel.bei...@otrs.com>
* Fixed test 70takeimp warning. Michiel Beijen <michiel.bei...@otrs.com>
* Made test t/87async.t not stop on Win32. Michiel Beijen
<michiel.bei...@otrs.com>
* Update github location.  Update support information. Michiel Beijen
<michiel.bei...@otrs.com>
* POD Fixes  Patch from RT77043 by Gunnar Wolf, Debian Perl Group. Michiel
Beijen <michiel.bei...@otrs.com>

I hope that I've given credit to everyone, and if I've missed any one, I want
you to know that we greatly appreciated your help!

The distribution can be found at:

http://search.cpan.org/~capttofu/DBD-mysql-4.024/lib/DBD/mysql.pm

Also, important to note is that the DBD::mysql git repo is now at:

https://github.com/perl5-dbi/DBD-mysql

Again, thank you and particularly thank thank you Michiel!

Regards,

Patrick Galbraith