I've just uploaded DBD::ODBC 1.53_1 to the CPAN.

The most significant change is to support DBI's new 64 bit row counts.
DBD::ODBC did (and still does) support 64 bit row counts via its own API but
this now means if you have an up to date DBI, you can use the normal return
from the execute method.

If you have a 64 bit platform and Perl you probably want to give this a go
before I do a full release.

The changes since 1.52 are:

1.53_1 2015-10-16

  [BUG FIXES]

  Strictly speaking this is a bug fix to DBI and not DBD::ODBC but DBI
  now supports 64 bit row counts where an IV in perl is 64 bits. However, it
  necessitated changes to DBD::ODBC to pick up the fix. odbc_rows (my workaround
  since 2012) is still supported but should no longer be required so long as you
  use this DBD::ODBC and DBI 1.633_92 or above.

  [INTERNALS]

  Removed dbd_st_rows and now setting DBIc_ROW_COUNT.

  [DOCUMENTATION]

  Add tables and table_info section to deviations from the DBI spec.

  [MISCELLANEOUS]

  Change column name in t/rt_101579.t as "method" is a reserved word
  in. Teradata Thanks to Zhenyi Zhou.

  Remove duplicate dynamic_config from META.yml.

Martin