On 30/10/2015 13:21, Ismail Chamseddine wrote:
I am trying to connect to MS access database on my PC. I am getting an error message of failure, data source not found, (ODBC driver manager) no default driver is mentioned . please help

Please try and help us help you and post more information. What Perl are you using, on what operating system? Show the extract of perl script calling DBI's connect method with the arguments. What data sources have you defined in the driver manager? Are they user or system DSNs? Are you using 32 or 64 bit platform (on Windows they use different ODBC administrators. What versions of DBI and presumably DBD::ODBC are you using?

Martin