Hi Support
I am trying to install DBD-mysql-4.041 in ubuntu 14.4 and getting the
bellow error message. Could you please help me to over come the issue?

Message
root1@root1-Veriton-M200-H81:~/Downloads/DBD-mysql-4.041$ perl Makefile.PL
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line 88.

Cannot find the file 'mysql_config'! Your execution PATH doesn't seem
not contain the path to mysql_config. Resorting to guessed values!

PLEASE NOTE:

For 'make test' to run properly, you must ensure that the
database user 'root1' can connect to your MySQL server
and has the proper privileges that these tests require such
as 'drop table', 'create table', 'drop procedure', 'create procedure'
as well as others.

mysql> grant all privileges on test.* to 'root1'@'localhost' identified by
's3kr1t';

You can also optionally set the user to run 'make test' with:

perl Makefile.PL --testuser=username

Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line
561.
Can't find mysql_config. Use --mysql_config option to specify where
mysql_config is located
Failed to determine directory of mysql.h. Use

  perl Makefile.PL --cflags=-I<dir>

to set this directory. For details see DBD::mysql::INSTALL,
section "C Compiler flags" or type

  perl Makefile.PL --help

Waiting for your kind suggestions.

Thanks and Regards
Lakshman

--
Lakshman Sahoo (ARS)

Division of Fish Genetics and Biotechnology,
ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture,
Kausalyaganga, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India Pin-751002