Hi Ron,

I did that.
I have two scenarios here. Both the scenarios have same
($dbh,$dbname,$user,$auth,$attr) values.
Scenario 1: executed code with ORACLE_HOME set to correct value.

Scenario 2: executed code with incorrect/wrong ORACLE_HOME env variable.

- So my code returns undef in the second scenario. I'm trying to understand the
execution part inside the subroutine _login to establish the dependency of
ORACLE_HOME on DBI connection.

 - Curious to know the definition for _login() as this is subroutine from the
same Oracle.pm module and this helps me to make some changes as per my
requirement.

Let me know for any questions.

Thanks - Gautam

Sent from my iPhone