On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 09:11:09AM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:

> > > The problem, amazingly enough, is that he did google for "dueling
> > > banjos sheet music",
> >
> > You missed the spelling detail -- one "l" vs two. With the latter, Debian
> > list archives aren't in the top ten.
> >
> > Of course, Matthew's post with the other spelling will now probably muddy
> > that distinction, too. :)
>
> Aaaah crap, didn't think of that.  Of course, with all the quoting, we're
> pushing it ever higher...

why dont we just put up a page on www.debian.org with the requested sheet music
(or, if it's copyrighted then appropriate links to sites where it can be
found).

we could also put the tale of Google and The Dueling Banjos on the same page.

then make sure that there are enough links to this page that it gets the
highest rank on google (perhaps by editing the archives to include a link in
every page that mentions the song).

craig

ps: i just searched google for it myself and debian is down to 6th & 7th place.