Your message dated Sun, 30 Oct 2016 20:44:09 +0200
with message-id <20161030184409.yb7qf32sosbxi...@bunk.spdns.de>
and subject line Re: tzdata-java install fails - depend is
tzdata=2016f-0+deb8u1 but should be tzdata>=2016f-0+deb8u1
has caused the Debian Bug report #842564,
regarding tzdata-java install fails - depend is tzdata=2016f-0+deb8u1 but
should be tzdata>=2016f-0+deb8u1
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact ow...@bugs.debian.org
immediately.)

--
842564: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=842564