On 2017-01-23 17:30, Wookey wrote:
> On 2017-01-19 11:04 +0100, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > Steve McIntyre <st...@einval.com> (2017-01-19):

> > > Thanks for the explanation - it's appreciated!
> >
> > Yeah, thanks for the confirmation.
>
> OK. I tested today's image (2017-01-23 04:56) and the install went
> through OK, so we are back in sync and this issue is gone for now. It should
> probably be retitled to something about library sync/using host libs
> and left open until it's fixed propoerly.

I have pushed a patch a few days ago that should fix the issue. Well I
don't know if it should be considered as a fix or a hack, but at least
it looks less a hack than the existing code...

The longterm solution is clearly to fully get rid of mklibs. That should
wait for after stretch though, as it requires new udebs from some
packages and thus some coordination.

Aurelien

aurel...@aurel32.net                 http://www.aurel32.net