Hi,

Would you be interested in *SolidWorks/Autodesk/AutoCAD Users* List for
your sales and marketing campaigns?

We can provide you Database from North America, Latin America, EMEA, and
APAC.

*Information Fields* – Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and
Company Details like Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee
Size and industry.

*Below are the few targeted lists you might be interested:* Autodesk,
AutoCAD, Adobe, Ansys, Graphisoft, PTC, Microsoft, ESRI, VMware, Symantec,
Borland, BENTLEY, Axeda, PTC Mathcad, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, CATIA, CINEMA4D,
EDS CORPORATION, ADOBE, Siemens Teamcenter , Dassault ENOVIA, PTC ,
AutoCAD, SAP PLM, AutoCAD Civil 3D, Revit, 3ds Max, Autodesk Inventor, PTC
Windchill, PTC Creo, PTC Integrity, PTC Arbortext, Vernor, And many more.

Please review and let me know if you are interested and I will get back to
you with more information for the same.

Regards,
Sofia Carson
Marketing Executive

To opt-out response ‘Remove’ in the subject line.