Package: libc-bin
Version: 2.24-14
Severity: serious
User: debian...@lists.debian.org
Usertags: piuparts

Hi,

during several tests with piuparts in sid I noticed spurious and
unreproducible errors while processing libc-bin triggers.
Often apt-get just exits with an error code (but no error message
at all) after processing the triggers.
A few times I also get an error message about an uncaught exception.
These failures usually go away after rerunning the test.

>From the attached log (scroll to the bottom...):

  Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.24-14) ...
  terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
    what():  basic_string::_M_construct null not valid

cheers,

Andreas