Hi All,

I tried creating a new test user, (as David Pye suggested) as a way of safely
auto-generating the local .kde settings, but this made no difference to the
'Konqueror not refreshing' problem.

If I cp a file (using Konsole) to a directory currently being viewed by
Konqueror, then it appears, and if I rm that same file, it disappears, but if
I view a directory in Konqueror that contains a file being downloaded,
Konqueror shows no changes.  If I dual-boot into my old Mandrake 10.0 system
and do the same thing, it shows every .1Mb increment in the file size during
the download.  As if in real-time.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Regards,
Andrew