Hi

After visiting your website I decided to contact your esteemed company as one of the leaders of digital signage field .

AD-460FT is a centralized management totem advertising solution , consist of 46" LCD monitor ,media player and content management software. Based on the solution, the clients can view multi media format advertising content including webpage, video, image, flash, audio, time ,date ,exchange rate, weather info, social media. Based on the solution, the advertising poster can manage the presentation on screen locally or centralized .

If you are interesting to this solution, we would send more detailed information to you.

Your early reply is highly appreciated. Thanks.
Best Regards

Anna Wang

Manager | Sales department No.3 Section
Nanshan, Shenzhen, ChinaShenzhen Branch)
Hsin Chuang, Taipei, Taiwan(HQ)

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=114846375418734801190&target=ALBUM&id=6243239656920256769&authkey=Gv1sRgCI6y1KbW7tTRAg&invite=CKm74L4O&feat=email

Rispondere a