As far the GPLv3 is concerned you must include the "installation information"
necessary to modify and reinstall the software (GPLv3 Sec. 6). For instance you
must provide link and perhaps some instructions needed to acquire the verbatim
source code for the software running on your device.

For yourself it sounds like it's best you provide a disclaimer such as "This
product uses the GNU/Debian <version> operating system, source code and
installation of Debian can be found at www.debian.org." You should also provide
a list or a link to a list that shows what all packages are being used and
where to find them.

Note that each package can differ in license; some packages may use GPLv3,
GPLv2, LGPL, MIT, Apache, WTFPL, etc. Point given that some packages do not
even need their source code conveyed.