On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 at 12:52:06 +0200, Andreas Moog wrote:
>  The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if
>  any, must include the following acknowledgment: "This product
>  includes software developed for the Unity Project, by Mike Karlesky,
>  Mark VanderVoord, and Greg Williams and other contributors", in
>  the same place and form as other third-party acknowledgments.

In Debian, third-party acknowledgements of this form appear in
/usr/share/doc/*/copyright, which is part of the end-user documentation
in /usr/share/doc. So I think this is fine: documenting the license
in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright, which you are already required to do, is
enough to comply with this clause.

(I'm sure we have a lot of software with similar license clauses.)