Justin Gerhardt writes ("Working with a non-public license"):
> I'm a first time package creator and I could use some advice in
> regards to a license. I'm looking to package some proprietary
> software for inclusion in the non-free repo. The software is a
> popular game that is distributed in two parts, a commercially sold
> game client and an openly distributed server. I'm looking only to
> distribute the server part.

This isn't an answer to your question:

Why do you think this is a socially useful thing to do ?  Why should
Debian help this company in this way ?  How does doing this help
Debian's users, or the cause of software freedom, or whatever ?

If you have good answers to these questions then maybe someone will
feel like it's worth helping out...

Ian.