Your message dated Mon, 09 Jun 2008 09:19:00 +0300
with message-id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
and subject line The 2nd Debian Openoffice.org bug triage - bug #340029
has caused the Debian Bug report #340029,
regarding openoffice.org-kde: fonts differ from native kde apps
to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what this
message is talking about, this may indicate a serious mail system
misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
immediately.)

--
340029: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=340029
Debian Bug Tracking System