Hi,

CEGUI has changed the way of providing SONAMES from "libfoo.so.x --- >
libfoo.so.x.y" to "libfoo-x.y.z.so". Checking reverse dependencies I found that
the next packages depend on this library (they are not that many):

1) crystalspace
2) ember
3) mmpong-gl
4) projectfootball
5) smc
6) mmpong-gl

Now, I have packaged the new version and I decided to change the names of the
binary packages like I show below:

libcegui-mk2-0.7.5
libcegui-mk2-0.7.5-dbg
libcegui-mk2-0.7.5-dev
libcegui-mk2-0.7.5-doc

With that change, previous version of the library can coexist if it is needed
until problems are sorted out. I'd like to have advices about this, I am not
sure if the names are fine like that or if it is OK to upload directly to
unstable (or if it is better to experimental instead). I also will write to
maintainers of those packages to tell them that I will be uploading a new
upstream version of the library, soon.

I'd be glad if someone could tell me if I am missing something in this process.

Thanks for reading,
--
Muammar El Khatib.
Linux user: 403107.