http://goo.gl/forms/qFDTUOadCC

 Date: May 4th
Time: from 5 pm to 6:30 pm.
Location: Ericsson Studio, Grönlandsgången 4, Kista

 May the 4th be with you in Ericsson!

####><8 cut here

So, continuing previous mail, hope to see you there.

Best Regards,
Helio Loureiro
http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
http://br.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
http://twitter.com/helioloureiro
http://gplus.to/helioloureiro

> Hej,
>
> I still pursuing to have Ericsson premises hosting some Debian event for
> the full day, but so far it was possible to start with a meetup about
> CI(Continuous Integration)/Jenkins.
>
> I will be very pleased if Debian community could participate.  The call
> will be soon available on meetup.com, but it is basically this one:
>
> On May 4th join Ericsson meetup to talk about CI/Jenkins Meetup will be
> hosted by Ericsson at Ericsson Studio building. It will follow an open
> space for discussions and use case on Jenkins for CI environments. Ericsson
> will start with 2 presentations about its own usage on Jenkins (10 minutes
> each) and let agenda open to everybody else interested to share. Snacks and
> drinks included. Limited seats, so please sign in!
> http://goo.gl/forms/qFDTUOadCC Date: May 4th Time: from 5 pm to 6:30 pm.
> Location: Ericsson Studio, Grönlandsgången 4, Kista May the 4th be with you
> in Ericsson!
>
> Best Regards,
> Helio Loureiro
> http://helio.loureiro.eng.br