Our educational counselors are recruiting new people for our home degree
program.
We are running this program as an experiment and we feel you may qualify.  This
program will earn you a fully qualified degree, with transcripts.  Currently we
are recruiting people with vast knowledge or experience in the field/trade of
their choice.

Give our recruiting office a call when you have time.

Thanks

Anthony Hess
Office Number: 1-773-509-4920

We hope to be talking to you soon.
*We are taking calls at anytime in the day or evening.